How to Avoid the Weekend Wait at Bay Area Brunch spot Boogaloos:
1) Walk kitty-corner to new Mission brunch spot, the WestWood, and cruise on in.
2) Order up some nicely grilled asparagus and oozy poached eggs, in a luscious pool of bright, lemony sabayon sauce sprinkled with crunchy croutons ($10).
3) Snag a tasty bite of the Pulled Pork Benedict and poached eggs (and wish for a more flavorful hollandaise and less salt on the home fries).
4) Check out the funky paintings and huge wooden barrels that double as table tops.
5) Love the blackboard showing that the WestWood sources its ingredients not only on a local level, but on a neighborhood level. (Pretty cool!)
6) Laugh at the people STILL waiting across the street.
7) Enjoy the rest of your weekend afternoon!
1152 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110