How do I love thee Rustic Bakery? Let me count the ways:
1) I can get my fix via your kiosk at the Marin County Mart Farmer’s Market, a cute and cozy bakery in Larkspur, and a store in Novato too.
2) Ritual Coffee. ‘Nuff said.
3) Organic Pastries galore! Try the Chocolate Filled Croissant topped with a marzipan crust for sweet and the flaky Spinach and Cheese one when the savory craving hits.
4) Hearty and flavorful soups like the Turkey Chili with a piece of crusty bread.
5) Veggielicious Quiche and fresh side salad with housemade croutons and crunchy flatbread.
6) Beautiful flowers on the tables, fun art on the walls, and quite possibly the most elegant bakery restroom I’ve ever seen.
1139 Magnolia Avenue
Larkspur, CA 94939